Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) protocol ensures the message’s integrity.
Both the senders and recipients of the email can verify that the content they are sharing is legitimate and trusted.
The Encryption of the email makes sure that sensitive information stays private until it reaches its destination.
SMIMEs are supported by all the major mail applications including Microsoft Outlook and Exchange.
Features and Benefits
- End-to-end message encryption between you and your contacts.
- Signed and encrypted mail cannot be intercepted and decrypted by man-in-the-middle attackers, packet-sniffers or https proxies.
- Proves that the information has not been tampered with.
- Digitally sign Microsoft® Office and OpenOffice documents
- Allow businesses to set up two-factor authentication of users that login to their websites.
Authenticates the email of the sender
Encrypts the email content and attachments
Assures message integrity
Perfect for Individuals
Only Requires Email Validation